Just over a month after the launch of the Pixel Watch, Google is releasing the first update to the companion app, which includes solutions for three issues.
This is not an update to the wearable itself, but rather a new version of the “Google Pixel Watch” app on your Android phone, which is referred to as simply “Watch” on the home screen. According to Google, the November 2022 update to the Pixel Watch app includes bug fixes and updates in three categories, with a focus on “Fitbit experiences and integration.”
Some of the new features and fixes include:
- The home screen of the app now has a Fitbit connection setting.
- With only one swipe from within the Pixel Watch App, Fitbit is simple to set up.
- The home screen provides access to Fitbit sync data.
- Corrections of eSim setup bugs.
Tips and Support
- The Watch’s 3D tutorial is now accessible in the “Tips & assistance” section following OOBE.
Making Fitbit more noticeable is necessary because previously, in order to sync health information, you had to open the Fitbit app on your phone, tap a tile on your watch, or go to the Fitbit app.
The update will “continue over the next few weeks,” according to Google, and will begin rolling out today via Play Store. The current version is 126.96.36.1997318422.
via – 9to5google