OnePlus has now introduced its first MediaTek handset, the OnePlus Nord N300 for the US. As the Nord N200 5G was one of the more well-liked cheap devices in the US and was responsible for 60% of all OnePlus Nord series phone sales in the country, the most recent Nord series phone, which uses the Dimensity 810 SoC, has some large shoes to fill.
Specifications of OnePlus Nord N300:
- 6.56″ HD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- OxygenOS based on Android™ 13
- Dual Rear Camera – 48MP (main camera) + 2MP (Depth Lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery capacity with 33W charging support via Type-C
- Connection – 5G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.2
- Side-Mounted fingerprint scanner
- Color Variant – Midnight Jade
Price and Availability:
The handset is only available in the Midnight Jade color, with the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage option. You can purchase one through T-Mobile and Metro in the US for the suggested retail price of $228. The sales of the handset will begin on the 3rd of November.
via - GSMArena