OnePlus has been working on its latest flagship, the OnePlus 11 Pro for a while now. Thanks to OneLeaks, we now have renders and some key specifications of the handset giving us a closer look a what this Chinese brand’s next flagship is all about.
Speculated Specification of OnePlus 11 Pro
- 6.7” QHD+ AMOLED Display with 120 Hz adaptive refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset
- 8GB / 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 50MP (Main camera) + 48MP (ultrawide camera, 150° FOV) + 32MP (Telephoto camera)
- Front Camera – 32MP (Sony IMX615 sensor) selfie shooter
- 5,000 mA battery capacity with 100W fast wired charging via Type-C
- Connectivity – 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13 on top
- In-Display fingerprint sensor
- Color variants – Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest
The OnePlus 11 Pro has not yet been formally announced by the company, but it is anticipated to release sooner than the OnePlus 10 Pro, which was launched this year in January.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Pixel 7 series to come to India soon.