Today, at a special event in China, Honor launched its latest handset Honor X40. Let’s take a look at some of the key specifications of the handset.
Specifications of Honor X8:
- 6.67″ curved AMOLED Dot-Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage with the option of additional storage
- Rear Dual Camera Setup – 50MP (main camera) + 2MP (auxiliary sensor)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter in a punch hole
- 5,100 mAh with 40W SuperVOOC fast charger via Type-C USB
- Magic UI 6.1 based on Android 12
- Connection – 4G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth v5.0
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- Colour Variants – “Rainbow clouds chasing the moon”, “Ink jade green”, and “Phantom night darkness”
Price and Availability
There, orders for the phone may already be made starting at CNY 1,499, now equal to $214.
The Honor X40 may or may not reach overseas markets, but there is no compelling reason to do so indefinitely.
via - GSMArena