In July, the Honor Pad 8 made its debut in China, and it is now expanding to the rest of the world. Now, the business has a Pad X8 Lite featured on its website that appears to be a more cost-effective choice, but upon closer examination, we discovered that is really a rebranded Honor Tab 7 with the Helio P22T processor and poor user experience.
Specifications of Honor Pad X8 Lite:
- 9.7” LCD with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
- Helio P22T chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Rear camera – 5MP sensor and no flash
- Front Camera – 2MP
- Magic UI 6.1 based on Android 12
- TUV Rheinland certified for low blue light content
- 5,100 mAh battery capacity charged vis a micro USB port
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 5.1 and Wi-Fi 802.11
- Color variants – Neo Mint
Price and Avaialibilty:
Looking at the previous trends we can only assume that the latest tab will be priced around under $200.