The Samsung Galaxy A23 5G, which was introduced last month, has finally made its way to the US. Before discussing its cost and availability, let’s look at the features of this entry-level phone.
Specifications of Galaxy A23 5G:
- 6.6″ FHD+ LCD Infinity-V display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 695 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with an extendable microSD slot
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 50MP (main camera) +5MP (ultrawide camera) + 2MP (depth sensor) + 2MP (Macro sensor)
- Front Camera – 5MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh with 25W fast charging via Type-C USB
- Android 12 OS with One UI 4.1 on top
- Connection – Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0, 5G
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner with 3.5mm headphone jack
- Color – Black
Price and Availabity
The handset is only available in one 4GB/64GB memory configuration and one color—black. The $300 unlocked model is available for purchase on the official Samsung website or at any of the company’s Experience Stores located around the United States. The smartphone will also be offered through AT&T, T-Mobile, and additional shops.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Xperia 5 IV: Now Official!