Back in May, Xiaomi’s Redmi launched the Redmi Note 11SE in China. In India today, the business unveiled a new Note 11SE with updated features. The handset seems to be a splitting image of the Redmi Note 10S that was launched last year in May.
Specification of Redmi Note 11SE
- 6.43″ FHD+ AMOLED Dot-Display with 60Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G95 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of UFS2.2 Flash storage with a dedicated MicroSD slot for expandable memory up to 512GB
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Primary Camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide angle Camera, FOV 118°) + 2MP (Depth Sensor) + 2MP (Macro Sensor)
- Front Camera – 13MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charger In-Box
- MIUI 12 is based on Android 11 OS
- Side-mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colors – Thunder Purple, Cosmic White, Shadow Black, and Bifrost Blue
Price and Availability
Beginning on August 31, the handset will be available for purchase in India on Mi.com and Flipkart. Its cost will be made public on August 26.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Walmart is giving away Pixel Buds Pro for a d