Finally, Lenovo has joined the latest Qualcomm chip with its flagship handset, Legion Y70. The handset belongs to the Legion gaming family but has a simpler appearance without sacrificing top-notch performance.
Specification of Legion Y70
- 6.67″ OLED Dot-Display with 144Hz refresh rate and 1500Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB / 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM + 4GB using the dynamic RAM extension
- 128GB / 256GB / 512GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Dual camera setup – 50MP (main camera) + 13MP (Ultrawide lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,100mAh battery with 68W Charging via – USB Type-C port
- 5G connectivity
- Android 12 with ZUI 14
- Color – Black, White, and Red
Price and Availability
The handset along with all its color variants and the most expensive RAM options are available for pre-order at the corporate website in China. Prices start at CNY3,299, or around $485.
via - GSMArena