Motorola’s Edge 30 Series is reported to have three models vanilla, Pro mode, and Lite model coming soon. The Motorola Edge 30 Lite – codenamed Miami, now there is an official-looking leaked image, revealing its design and few key specs.
Speculated specifications of Motorola Edge 30 Lite:
- 6.28″ 120Hz FullHD+ POLED screen
- Snapdragon 695 SoC
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage
- Dual Rear camera setup – Rectangular camera island with 64MP sensor and have OIS + 13MP ultrawide camera
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie camera
- 4,020 mAh battery, with 30W charging
- The back panel also has the Motorola branding at the bottom
- Supports fingerprint reader likely embedded in the power button on the right-side frame
- Color Variant – Moonless Night, Very Peri, Opal Silver, and Green Fig
Further information will be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: Montblanc Summit 3: Now unveiled!