Honor has launched a new enter-level handset in China today, the Honor Play 30. The Plus variant of the handset was launched back in December last year. Although it’s a vanilla version, the handset does come with 5G connectivity, a big battery, and easy storage expansion.
Specifications of Honor Play 30:
- 6.5″ LCD+ Notched-Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ chipset
- 4GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with microSD card expandable upto 512GB
- Rear Camera – 13MP (main camera)
- Front Camera – 5MP selfie shooter
- Supports 5G connectivity
- Magic UI 5.0 on top of Android 11.
- 5,000 mAh battery capacity 10W charging
- Weighs 194 grams with 8.68mm thick
- Color Variants – Blue, Gold, Black, and White
Pre-reservations for the Honor Play 30 are now available, which is essentially a sign-up sheet to receive an email when the sale opens. We have no idea how much the phone will cost.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Galaxy Fold4: Leaked dimensions!