Honor debuted the Play 30 Plus in China last December, and the vanilla version, which has been certified by China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, may be announced soon (MIIT). Let’s look into the leaked specs of the device.
Speculated Specifications of Honor Play 30:
- 6.51″ HD+ TFT screen
- 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB/ 256GB supports microSD card expandable upto 512GB
- Dual Rear Camera – 13MP (main camera) + 5MP(additional camera)
- Supports 5G networks
- 4,900 mAh battery capacity 10W charging
- Weighs 194 grams with 8.68mm thick
- Color Variants – blue, black, silver, and gold
There are yet any official images of the device but it won’t be long before Honor launches its marketing campaign, confirming the smartphone’s design and a few key features.
Also, Read: Poco M4 5G: Now Official!