Poco is here with its latest affordable handset, the Poco M4 5G. The handset is a vanilla version o the Poco M4 Pro 5G which was launched last year in November.
Specifications of Poco M4 5G:
- 6.58” FHD+ LCD Notched-Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Dual camera setup – 50MP (Main camera) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W wired charging support via USB Type-C port
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Android 12 OS with MIUI 13 built on top
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Black, Blue, and Yellow
Price and Availability:
The Poco M4 5G comes in three colors and will be available for purchase in India on Flipkart beginning May 5. It costs INR12,999 ($170/€160) for the 4GB/64GB model and INR14,999 ($195/€185) for the 6GB/128GB model. Those who purchase the smartphone with an SBI credit card, however, will receive a special discount of INR2,000 ($26/€24) for a limited period.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Galaxy M51: Starts receiving Android 12!