Motorola has already unveiled its Moto G52 in the European market but now it comes to the Indian market. It is reported that the handset should be launched in India by the end of the month.
Specifications of Moto G52:
- 6.5″ AMOLED FHD+ resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage with a microSD card slot
- Android 12 OS
- Triple Rear Camera – 50 MP (main camera) + 8 MP (ultrawide camera) + 2 MP (macro shooter)
- Front Camera – 16 MP camera shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery capacity with 33W fast charging support
- Connection – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB Type-C
- Weight – 169g and 7.99mm thick
- Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- Color Variants- Charcoal Gray, Porcelain White
Price and Available:
Motorola is expected to price this handset in INR 20,000 bracket.