iQOO is out with its latest handset, the iQOO Neo6. The handset comes with Qualcomm’s best chipset – the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.
Specifications of iQOO Neo6:
- 6.62″ AMOLED Dot-Display with 120Hz refresh rate and FHD+ resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 64 MP (Main camera) + 12 MP (Ultrawide camera) + 2 MP (Depth lens)
- Front Camera – 16 MP selfie shooter
- 4,700 mAh battery capacity with 80W fast charging
- 4G connectivity
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- OriginOS Ocean based on Android 12
- Color Variants – Black, Blue, Orange
Price and Availability
The iQOO Neo6 comes in three memory variants. CNY 2,799 ($440) gets you the entry-level 8/128GB model. The 8/258 GB model will cost CNY 2,999 ($470), while the 12/256 GB model will cost CNY 3,299 ($518). On April 20, the first sales in China will begin. Pricing and availability for international markets have yet to be determined.
via - GSMArena