Oppo just unveiled a new device the Oppo Reno7 series with 4G connectivity. This device will be similar to the previous Reno 7 Z 5G. Let’s look at the specifications of the device.
Specifications of Oppo Reno7 4G:
- 6.43” AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate for up to 2 fingers with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- ColorOS 12.1
- Triple Rear Camera setup – 64MP(main module) + 2MP(macro camera)+ 2MP(depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter housed in punch holed in the top left corner
- 4,500mAh battery capacity with support for 33W SuperVOOC via Type-c
- IPX4 splash protection
- Supports Dual-SIM and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Color Varients – Cosmic Black and Sunset Orange with rear leatherette finish.
Price and Availaibity:
Oppo Reno7 4G is available for pre-order in Indonesia via Offical Oppo Store. The sales are reported to start on April 1st. The early bird will get an offer of either a free Bluetooth speaker or an Oppo Watch with a discount.
The device will be priced at IDR 5,200,000 ($365/€325/₹27,400).
Also, Read: Poco X4 Pro 5G: Enters India!