iQOO is in the process of working on launching a successor to the previous Z5 the latest iQOO Z6 5G. Now with the new video post by the Indian branch of the company we get more information on the device.
Speculated Specifications of iQOO Z6 5G:
- 6.58″ LCD FullHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC chipset
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- Funtouch OS 12
- Triple rear camera – 50MP (main camera) + 2MP (macro camera) + 2MP (depth sensors)
- Front camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W charging
- Color variets – Black and blue
Price and Availability:
Furthermore, the reports that suggest that iQOO Z6 will be launched with the base price of INR15,000-18,000 ($195/€180 – $235/€215) available via sales in Amazon.in. But there is yet to be any news on the launch or availability of the device.
Also, Read: Honor X8: Launches with Snapdragon 690!