Hisense latest handset Infinity H60 5G is expected to be launched with many interesting specs and designs. This latest handset will be coming with faux leather material on the rear panel which will help with greater grip and durability.
Speculated Specifications of Infinity H60 5G:
- Curved 6.6-inch AMOLED with FHD+ resolution
- Mediatek Dimensity 810 chipset
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- Quad Rear Camera – 64MP (main camera, goes up to 108MP) + 5MP (ultrawide camera) + 2MP (macro camera) + 2MP (depth camera)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter in a pill-shaped cutout in left side of the display
- 4,200 mAh battery capcity with 30W wired charging
- Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front with in-display fingerprint scanner
- Color varient – Blue
The price and availability of the device haven’t been given yet. Further information on the device is going to be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: vivo V23e 5G: Launches in India!