Motorola’s latest entry-level handset Moto G22 has had many leaks and rumors know the last few months. Now there are new reports giving more information on the device specifications.
Speculated Specifications of Moto G22:
- 6.5″ IPS LCD touchscreen with 720×1600 resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G37 chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64GB of expandable storage
- Android 12 OS
- Triple Rear Camera – 50 MP (f/1.8 main rear camera) +8 MP (118-degree f/2.2 ultrawide camera) +2 MP (macro cam or depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 16 MP selfie camera
- No 5G connection
- Weigh -185g
- Color Varients – white, Iceberg Blue, and Cosmic Black
Price and Availabilty:
Moto G22 is expected to launch later this month though no official date has been given as of yet. The device is expected to be priced at around €200. There is yet to be any news given on the global availability of the device. Further information on the device will be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: Motorola Frontier: Specs and Renders leaked!