Tecno is expanding its latest Pova Series in its Asian market by adding the latest Tecno Pova 5G. This latest device is expected to be added to the Pova Series on February 8th.
The Tecno Pova 5G was released in December of last year so much of its specs are known, but one thing still remains undecided is the memory. It is unclear as of yet if the company is planning to increase the memory variants from the initial release.
Specifications of Tecno Pova 5G:
- 6.9″ LCD diaplay with FullHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC chipset
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- Android 11-based HiOS 8.0
- Triple Rear Camera – 50MP (main camera) + 2MP + QVGA
- Front – 16MP selfie camera housed in punch hole in the center of screen
- 6,000 mAh battery capacity with 18W charging
- 5G connectivity
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Color Varient – Aether Black
Further information on the price and availability of the device in India will be given in the coming days.