Looks like is gearing up for the launch of its upcoming handset Realme C35. In past, the handset cleared quite a few certifications signifying its evident upcoming launch.
According to the multiple teaser posters from Realme’s Thailand branch, the handset is launching on the 10th of February The handset also showcases the triple camera setup on the handset rear end along with the green-colored body.
Speculated Specification of Realme C35
- 6.6″ FHD+ LCD waterdrop notch Display
- Unisoc T616 chipset
- 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with a dedicated MicroSD slot for up to 256GB of expandable memory.
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 50MP (primary camera) + 2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (B&W lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W Quick charge via USB Type-C port.
- Android 11 OS with Realme UI 2.0 on top
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colors – Green
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Oppo Reno 7 and 7 Pro enters Indian Market!