Infinix is working on its first 5G handset Infinix Zero 5G. This handset is reported to coming to India later this month. From the recent leaks and rumors, we can get an idea of what to expect from the device.
Speculated Specifications of Infinix Zero 5G:
- 6.67″ AMOLED display with 1080p resolution and 120Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset
- Rear Camera – 48MP main camera + other additional cameras
- Android 11 with Infinix’ XOS on top
- 5,000mAh battery capacity with potential 33W charging
- Integrated fingerprint scanner in the power button
- Supports 13 5G bands
Price and Availiabilty:
This latest Infinix handset is expected to launch in India on February 8th. This latest handset is suspected to be priced at INR 20,000. Further information on the specs and sales will be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: Tecno Spark 8C: Specs revealed!