Xiaomi’s Redmi 10 series is introducing a new member Redmi 10A this year. This handset was seen listed in Geekbench under the name Xiaomi 220233L2C. The device has already appeared in an IMEI database with model number 220233L2G.
Speculated Specifications of Redmi 10A:
- Powered by MediaTek Helio G25 SoC chipset
- 2GB / 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Android 11 OS with MIUI 12.5 on top
- Rear Camera – 13MP (main camera) + 2MP (auxiliary module) + other additional camera
- Fingerprint scanner support
- Connection – LTE and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
Further, information on the device will be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: Gionee G13 Pro: Goes Official in China!