Lenovo Legion Y90, the upcoming gaming handset in China just got TENAA certified. The handset is rumored to be known as Legion 3 Pro.
According to the TENAA listing, the handset will most likely carry the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. Further, the listing reveals that the device may arrive in multiple RAM variants such as 8 GB, 10 GB, 12 GB, and 16 GB in China.
Speculated Specification of Legion Y90
- 6.92″ Samsung E4 AMOLED Display with 144Hz refresh rate and 720Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- 8GB / 10GB / 12GB / 16GB of RAM + 4GB using the dynamic RAM extension
- 128GB / 256GB / 512GB of internal storage with a MicroSD slot for
- Rear Dual camera setup – 64MP (main camera) + 16MP (Ultrawide lens)
- Front Camera – 44MP selfie shooter
- 5,300mAh battery with 68W Charging via – USB Type-C port
- 5G connectivity
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Red Magic 7: Spec leaked!