With the ongoing leaks and rumors, there is not much left unknown about Lenovo’s new gaming handset, the Legion Y90. And now, the full spec sheet of the handset has surfaced online.
Speculated Specification of Legion Y90
- 6.92″ Samsung E4 AMOLED Display with 144Hz refresh rate and 720Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- 18GB of RAM + 4GB using the dynamic RAM extension
- 512GB of internal storage with a MicroSD slot for
- Rear Dual camera setup – 64MP (main camera) + 16MP (Ultrawide lens)
- Front Camera – 44MP selfie shooter
- 5,500mAh battery with 68W Charging via – USB Type-C port
- 5G connectivity
In addition, there’s also a brief mention of the physical keys and the upgraded fan cooling solution. According to the machine translation, there may be six keys this time instead of four.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Your next to next iPhone might come with BOE panels.