Realme’s latest Series Realme 9 is in the working of launching soon. There are three variants of the series – vanilla 9, 9 Pro, and 9 Pro+. The two variants Realme 9 Pro and 9 Pro+’s have already had many rumors and leaks released in the last months.
So now we know the speculated specifications of these handsets. New reports from PassionateGeekz.com today bring even more news to light.
Speculated Specifications of Realme 9 Pro:
- 6.6″ AMOLED panel with 120Hz refresh rate and supports HDR10 content
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with no microSD expansion slot
- Android 11
- Triple Rear Camera – 64MP(main camera) + 8MP(ultrawide camera) + 2MP(microlens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery capacity with 33W fast charging
Furthermore, it is expected that the vanilla 9 is scheduled for Q2 2022 release. Whereas the Realme 9 Pro and Pro+ are to launch in February in India and Europe. Further news on the specs and prices of the device will be given in the coming days.