Realme has just released its third laptop Realme Book Enhanced Edition Air in China. This latest laptop of the Realme Book series is an enhanced version of its predecessor with updated specs and features.
Specifications of Realme Book Enhanced Edition Air:
- 14” IPS LCD display with 2,160 x 1,440 px resolution, 100% sRGB, and a 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Intel Core i5-11320H 11th generation processor quad-core CPU
- Intel Xe graphics
- 16 GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 512 GB NVMe SSD internal storage
- 720p webcam
- Windows 11 and Microsoft Office (Home and Student Edition) pre-installed
- Improved dual-fan cooling system
- 54 Wh battery capacity with 65W charger via Type-C and 30W Dart Flash Chargers
- Ports – 1x Thunderbolt 4 , 1 x USB Type-C , 1 x USB-A , and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- QWERTY keyboard scissor switches with 1.3 mm key travel
- Fingerprint reader embedded in the power button with three-stage backlight keyboard
- Stereo speakers by Harman with DTS surround sound support
- Weight – 1.39 kg
- Lighter plastic screen frame instead
- Color variants- Gray and Green
Price and Availability:
Realme Book Enhanced Edition Air will start sales on January 21st in China. The Enhanced Edition Air is priced at CNY 4,699 ($740). There is yet any news to be given on the global availability of this laptop version.