OnePlus has finally launched its first flagship for the year, the OnePlus 10 Pro. The handset went official in China with the latest Qualcomm chipset and LTPO display. Let’s take a look.
Specifications of OnePlus 10 Pro:
- 6.7” LTPO 2.0 AMOLED Display with 120 Hz adaptive refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 48 MP (wide camera) +50MP (ultrawide camera, 150° FOV) + 8MP (Telephoto camera)
- Front Camera – 32MP (Sony IMX615 sensor) selfie shooter
- 5,000 mA battery capacity with 88W fast wired charging via Type-C
- Connectivity – 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 on top
- Under display fingerprint sensor
- Color variants – Black and Green
Price and Availability
The OnePlus 10 Pro comes in three memory variants –
- 8GB+128GB version which is priced at ¥4699
- 8GB+256GB version which is priced at ¥4999
- 12GB+256GB version which is priced at ¥5299
The handset is currently out for pre-orders and will begin sale starting from the 13th of January. As for the Global launch, the handset will “open sale starts this spring” so “stay tuned”.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Galaxy S21 FE launched in India for ₹49,999.