After many leaks and rumors, Honor is finally here with the first-ever foldable to be foldable to feature the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, Honor Magic V. Earlier today, Honor held a big launch event in China to announce the handset.
Specifications of Honor Magic V
- Cover Display: 6.45″ Display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- Foldable Display: 7.9″ flexible OLED Display with a 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- 12GB RAM of RAM
- 256GB / 512GB Internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 50MP (Main camera) + 50MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 50MP (Color spectrum camera )
- Front Camera on Cover Display – 42MP selfie shooter
- Front Camera on Foldable Display – 42MP selfie shooter
- 4750 mAh battery with 66W fast charging via USB Type-C port, wireless charging and reverse wireless charging
- Android 12 OS with Magic UI 6.0 on top
- IP68 water and dust rating
- Connectivity – 5G, Bluetooth 5.2, and Wi-Fi
- Fingerprint sensor under display (optical)
- Color Variants – Titanium Silver, Black, Burnt Orange
Price and Availability
The Honor Magic V comes in two memory variants – the 128GB is priced at ¥9,999 and the 512GB is priced at ¥10,999. The handset is set to start sales from the 18th of January. Information about its Global availability is not out yet.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Xiaomi 11T Pro: Entering Indian Market!