Motorola is gearing up for the launch of its upcoming handset, the Moto G Stylus (2022). The handset has been in rumors for the past months and now pretty much the entire spec sheet for the handset has leaked.
Specifications of Moto G Stylus (2022) :
- 6.78″ IPS LCD panel with 90Hz refresh rate
- Mediatek Helio G85 4G processor
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage with additional microSDXC card slot
- Triple Rear Camera setup – 50MP(wide camera, Samsung ISOCELL JN1) + 8MP (ultrawide camera, Samsung ISOCELL) + 2MP(macro camera)
- Front Camera – 16 MP selfie shooter (center-mounted cutout)
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging via Type-C USB
- Connections – 4G, Bluetooth 5.0, Wifi, NFC, and GPS
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Android 11 OS
- Color Variants – Mineral Grey, Baby Blue
The Moto G Stylus is expected to launch sometime during this month in North America and Europe “at the very least”.
via – GSMArena
Also, Read – At a Glance for Pixel: Now showing doorbell camera!