Realme has launched an Enhanced Edition for its previously released Realme Book. This enhanced version comes with many upgraded features and specs.
Specifications of Realme Book Enhanced Edition:
- 14” display with 2,160 x 1,440 px resolution, 100% sRGB, and a 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Intel Core i5-11320H 11th generation processor quad-core CPU
- Intel Xe graphics
- 16 GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 512 GB NVMe drive internal storage
- Windows 11 and Microsoft Office (Home and Student Edition) pre-installed
- Improved dual-fan cooling system
- 54 Wh battery capacity with 65W charger via Type-C and 30W Dart Flash Chargers
- Ports – 2 x USB Type-C , 1 x USB-A , and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- QWERTY keyboard scissor switches with 1.3 mm key travel
- Fingerprint reader above the keyboard
- Stereo speakers by Harman with DTS surround sound support
- Weight – 1.47 kg
- CNC-machined aluminum alloy
- Color variants- Gray and Green
Price and Availability:
Realme Book Enhanced Edition is available for pre-order in China starting this evening and will start sales on January 7th. The Enhanced Edition is priced at 4,700 CNY ($740/€655/₹55,000). There is yet any news to be given on the global availability of this laptop version.
Also, Read: DIZO: Launches Watch R and Buds Z Pro!