After multiple leaks and rumors since last year, Samsung is finally ready to launch its most awaited handset, Galaxy S21 FE. The handset is quite similar to its S21 family in terms of specs but with a slightly lower cost.
Specification of Galaxy S21 FE:
- 6.4” AMOLED DOt-Display with 1080p resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple camera setup – 12MP (Main camera) + 12Mp (Ultra-wide camera, 120-degree FOV) + 8MP (Telephoto lens1, 3X Optical zoom)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25W wired fast charging
- Android 12 OS (With up to Android 15 update and 4 yrs of Security Updates in Future)
- In-Display Optical Fingerprint reader
- NFC, Wi-Fi 6E support
- IP68 water resistance
- Gorilla Glass Victus protection on the Display
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Olive, White, Lavender, and Graphite
Price and Availability
The Galaxy S21 FE starts at the price point of $699. The handset will begin pre-orders starting from this week and the shipping will start on the 11th of January.
via - 9to5Google
Also, Read – OnePlus 9RT: To go global soon!