Samsung planning to reveal the Galaxy S22 Series in February of 2022. New reports suggest that the Ultra version will have some additional features.
Reports suggest that the latest Galaxy S22 Ultra flagship series will support S Pen and have an integrated S Pen holster. New leaks via SamMobile reports that one variant of the series will have 1TB of built-in storage.
Speculated Specifications of Galaxy S22 Ultra:
- 6.8″ AMOLED screen with HDR10+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate
- Android 12 with One UI 4 ontop
- 12GB / 16GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB internal storage
- Quad Rear Camera setup – 108MP (wide camera) + 10MP (periscope telephoto camera) + 10MP (telephoto camera) + 12MP (ultrawide camera), supports 8K videos
- Front Camera – 40 MP selfie camera, supports 4K videos
- 5000 mAh with fast charging vis Type-C along with wireless charging 15W and Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- Supports S Pen
- Under display Fingerprint
- Color Varients – Black; other colors
The company hasn’t yet given any further news on the price and availability of the Galaxy S22 Ultra. More updates on the handset will be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: One UI 4 on Galaxy Z Fold3 and Flip3 in the US!