Vivo’s sub-brand iQOO is here with yet another handset, iQOO U5. Earlier this week, the company launches its Neo5 S and Neo5 SE. This handset comes as a more affordable device to its portfolio.
Specification of iQOO U5
- 6.58″ LCD Waterdrop notch Display along with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset MEMORY FUSION TECHNOLOGY 2.0
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB of RAM with
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Dual Camera Setup – 50MP (Main sensor) + 2MP ( depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 11 with OriginOS on top
- 5G connectivity
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint reader
- Color variants – Dark black, Phantom blue, Silvery white
Price and Availability
The iQOO U5 comes in three memory variants :
- 4GB+128GB to be priced at ¥1,299
- 6GB+128GB to be priced at ¥1,399
- 8GB+128GB to be priced at ¥1,499
The handset will be available for purchase in China starting from the 1st of January 2022. But apart from that, there is no word on the global availability of the handset.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Galaxy S23 Ultra will sport a 200MP sensor.