Lenovo is also planning to kick off this new year by launching its latest gaming handset Legion Y90. A similar pattern is seen this new year with the launch of devices by various name brands like Realme, Vivo, and Xiaomi via launch events on the first week of January 2022.
Although not every specification on the handset is confined by Lenovo. Many leaks and reports give an idea of what can be expected in this latest gaming handset.
Speculated specification of Lenovo Legion Y90:
- 6.92″ E4 AMOLED screen with a 144Hz refresh rate and 720Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.
- Dual-engine air-cooled system for sustained performance
- 120fps and with temperature upto 38.9 ‘C even after 20-30 minutes of gaming.
The Lenovo Legion Y90 is expected to launch on the 1st January 20022 with sales starting soon after. More news and information on the hands will be given in the coming days.
via: GSMArnea / Gizmochina
Also Read: Xiaomi 12: Specs and Price leaks are here!