Redmi has been working on its latest Watch 2 Lite since back in November of this year. This watch has now finally arrived in the European market and is now available in many European regions.
Specifications of Redmi Watch 2 Lite:
- 1.55″ LCD touchscreen with 360×320 resolution
- 5 ATM-rated
- Sensors – same as original, along with GPS
- 262 mAh battery. The watch will last up to 10 days under normal usage, 5 days with heavy usage, and 14 hours with GPS mode with a single charge
- Functions – heart rate, steps, blood oxygen levels with 100 sport modes
- 100 watch faces to pick from
- Plastic build
- Color Varients – black, white/ivory and blue
Price and Availiability:
The latest smartwatch is available for sale now in many European regions including Germany and is expected to reach France, Italy, or Spain in the coming days. It is priced at €69.99 and can be purchased from the Offical Mi store.
Also, Read: December Security Patch: Now on Pixel 6 series!