After many leaks and rumors, the launch date for Realme’s upcoming handset, the Realme GT2 Pro is finally out. The Founder and CEO of Realme, Sky Li confirmed the date on Twitter today.
Relentless tech and design innovations have always been the cornerstones of realme's rapid growth. This time, the GT 2 Pro has brought the whole thing to the next level with several world's first innovations.
Join us on Dec. 20 to find out more! #realmeGT2pro #InnovationForward pic.twitter.com/Sn1OkXW1ns
— Sky Li (@skyli_realme) December 13, 2021
Speculated Specifications of Realme GT2 Pro:
- 6.51″ FHD+ A AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 50MP + 50MP +8MP
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5000 mAh with 65W SuperDart Smart Flash charging via USB Type-C
- Android 12 OS with Realme UI 3.0 on top
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- Connection – 5G DUAL-MODE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
Price and Availability
As the official announcement, the GT 2 Pro will be launching on the 20th of December. Meanwhile, the handset is expected to cost around 4000 yuan (around $625). But we shall soon know for sure!