Xiaomi is here with its latest handset for the Indian market, the Redmi Note 11T 5G. The handset comes as a direct successor to the Redmi Note 10T 5G from last year, and it matches the vanilla Redmi Note 11 in every way.
Specification Redmi Note 11T 5G
- 6.6” Full HD+ LCD Dot-Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 810 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Dual camera setup – 50MP (Main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera)
- Front camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging via USB Type-C
- Side-mounted Fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS with MIUI 12.5 on top
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Stardust White, Matte Black, and Aquamarine Blue
Price and Availability
The Note 11T 5G has three memory variants –
- 6GB+64GB which is priced at ₹16,999
- 6GB+128GB which is priced at ₹17,999
- 8GB+128GB which is priced at ₹19,999
The handset will begin its sale starting from the 7th of December. It will be available for purchase from Xiaomi India’s website, Amazon India, Mi Home stores, and partner retailers.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Realme GT 2 Pro: Renders are out!