Back in October, Sony announced its upcoming handset, Xperia Pro-I. After a long wait, the launch date for the handset in various regions is finally out.
Specifications of the Xperia Pro-I
- 6.5″ 21:9 CinemaWide™ OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 512GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable storage.
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 12MP (Wide-angle camera) + 12MP (Telephoto camera) +12MP (Ultra-wide lens) + 0.3MP (Depth sensor)
- Front camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 4,500 mAh battery with 30W fast charging support
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC support
- Water-resistant (IP68), Dustproof (IP65)
- Android 11 OS
- Colors – Frosted Black
The Xperia Pro I will enter the UK and Frace on the 2nd of December. Consequently, the handset will enter Germany on the 7th of December, followed by the US on the 10th of December.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Huawei Watch D: Key specs leaked!