Vivo is out with yet another 5G handset, the Vivo Y76 5G. The company had launched the Y65s variant of the handset some time ago. This handset is different, in terms of chipset, camera, and OS. Let’s take a look.
Specification of Vivo Y76 5G
- 6.58″ FHD+ LCD Notched- Display with a 180Hz touch sampling rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset
- 8GB of RAM, virtually expandable by up to 4GB
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 50MP (main camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 4,100mAh battery with 44W Flash charging support via USB Type-C
- Android 11 OS with Funtouch OS 12 on-top
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Cosmic Aurora and Midnight Space
Price and Availability
The Vivo Y76 is placed at the price point of RM1,299 ($310/€275) from the Malaysian market. The handset will be available for purchase on the company’s official website, Vivo Malaysia. Apart from Malaysia, there is no information regarding the handset launching in other Global markets.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Pixel 5a: $100 off on Google Fi Black Friday sale!