Months after the launch of the latest Pixel 6 Series flagship handset, the company has started working on its Pixel 6a handset. In the latest leak in a post by OnLeaks, we get the first renders on this mid-ranger handset.
The latest leaked rendered images share a similar design as the Pixel 6 Series flagship. The handset is expected to have a glass back and dual-tone finish. The device will have the volume rocker and power buttons on the right side of the frame with a SIM card slot on the left side. There are also leaks revealing the key specifications of the handset.
Speculated Specifications on Pixel 6a:
- 6.2″ Flat OLED display.
- Google Tensor Lite / Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- Android 12 OS
- Dual rear camera setup – 50MP (primary camera, Samsung ISOCELL GN1 sensor)
- Single centered punch-hole front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C along with grilles for the speaker and microphone
There still hasn’t been any news of the Pixel 6 series available for sales in India yet. More news on the Pixel 6a will be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: Live now: 30% on NOMAD Sitewide!