ZTE is here with its latest limited Edition flagship handset, the Axon 30 Ultra Aerospace Edition. The handset comes as a celebration of China’s success in sending an orbiter and lander to Mars (Tianwen-1) and three taikonauts to the Chinese space station (Tiangong).
Specification of Axon 30 Ultra Aerospace Edition
- 6.92″ FHD+ Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 18GB of RAM
- 1TB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (main camera, Sony IMX682) + 64MP (Ultra Wide Angle camera) + 64MP (Portrait lens) + 8MP (Periscope sensor, 5x optical zoom)
- Front Camera – 16MP second-gen under-display selfie shooter
- 4200mAh battery with 55W Charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with ZTE’s MyOS 11 on top
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Black
Pricing and Availability
The ZTE Axon 30Ultra Aerospace Edition is priced at ¥6,666 for the memory variant 18GB+1TB. The handset will begin sale in China starting from the 25th of November.
via - GSMArena