Looks like Motorola is working on yet another flagship handset, the Moto Edge 30 Ultra. As the name suggests, it going to be yet another addition to its Edge 30 lineup.
Reports from TechnikNews, reveal the full spec sheet of the Edge 30 Ultra. In addition to that, the report also reveals the official model number for the handset XT-2201 and internally codenamed “Rogue”
Speculated Specification of Motorola Edge 30 Ultra
- 6.67″ FHD+ OLED Dot-Display with a 144Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 50MP (main camera, OV50A sensor ) + 50MP (Ultrawide camera, Samsung JN1 sensor) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 60MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery that comes with 68W Turbo Power charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 12 OS
- 5G connectivity
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- IP52 rating Fro DUst and water resistance
- Dedicated Google Assistant button
The handset is expected to launch in China in December under the name Motorola Edge X. Meanwhile, for the Global Market, the handset will launch under the name Moto Edge 30 Ultra sometime next year in January.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Oppo Find X4: To feature 125W charging!