Lava just launched the “first Indian 5G smartphone”, Lava Agni 5G. The handset, as advertised, was “completely conceived and made in India”.
Specification of Lava Agni 5G
- 6.78″ FHD+ IPS Dot-Display with 2.5D Curved Screen
- Mediatek’s Dimensity 810 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (main camera) + 5MP (Ultrawide camera) + 2MP (depth sensor) + 2MP (Macro sensor)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery that comes with 30W fast charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS
- 5G connectivity
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Color – Fiery Blue
Price and Availability
The Agni 5G come in one memory variant 8GB+128Gb which is placed at the price point of ₹20,000. But Lava is currently running a pre-orders sale on the handset for ₹18,000.
The hadnset will will began sale starting from the 18th of November. Users will be able to purchase the handset through Lava’s official online store as well as Amazon.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Poco F3: New Moonlight Silver color variant!