Samsung is launching a new special edition of the Galaxy Watch4 PXG series that was brought about by the partnership between Samsung and golfing brand PXG in Korea.
Moreover, this latest edition of the watch comes with exciting upgrades. The watch is expected to have a PXG leather wallet, a ball marker, 2 types of straps, and 3 exclusive watch faces. Furthermore, the reported 3 exclusive faces are free for download through the OR code in the box. The watch straps are made up of a leather hybrid and a signature silicone strap.
Specifications of Galaxy Watch4 PXG:
- 1.4″ AMOLED display with 450 x 450 pixels resolution
- Android Wear OS User Interface One UI Watch 3
- Exynos W920 with 5 nm chipset
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- 361 mAh battery with Qi Wireless Charging
- Sensors – Acceleration, spin, heart rate, barometer
- Features – IP68 Water resistance till depth 50 meters, Blood Pressure Monitor, heart rate monitor, and Rotating bezel
- Connections – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS and NFC
- Color variants – Black, Silver
Price and Availablity:
Galaxy Watch4 PXG Golf Edition starts pre-order from November 11th and shipping from November 18th. The users will also have access to the Smart Caddy app, which provides detailed distance measurements and guides for up to 40 thousand golf courses around the world.
- The Silver version in 40mm is priced at KRW 599,000.
- The Black version in 44mm is priced at KRW 629,000.
Also, Read: Moto Edge 30 Ultra: Spec Leak ahead of launch!