Infinix is here with its latest handset from Thailand, the Infinix Note 11S. The handset has been in rumors for a while now and is finally here.
Specification of Infinix Note 11s
- 6.95″ FHD+ Ultra Fluid Dot-Display with 120Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sample rate
- MediaTek Helio G96 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of UFS2.2 Flash storage with dedicated MicroSD slot for expandable memory up to 2TB
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 50MP (Primary Camera) + 2MP (Depth Sensor) + 2MP (Macro Sensor)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W Supercharging support
- Android 11 OS with XOS 10 on-top
- Side-mounted Fingerprint reader
- Cinematic Dual Speakers with DTS
- 4G connectivity
- Colors – Symphony Cyan, Haze Green, and Mithril Gray
Price and Availability
The Infinix Note 11s has one memory variant for Lazada Thailand, the 8GB+128GB which is priced at THB6,999 ($210). But currently, the handset is on sale at the discounted price of THB6,099 ($185) until the 11th of December, along with a smart band with no extra cost.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Galaxy Tab S8+: Now leaked specks!