The latest Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ was seen listed in GeekBench. The device was listed with the model number Samsung SM-X808U.
Furthermore, the score reported the device to have 1,211 points on single-core and 3,193 points on multi-core. The device with Snapdragon 898 chipset is running with the expected clocks – 3.0 GHz for the prime core, 2.5 GHz for the mid-cores, and 1.8 GHz for the small ones.
There is still yet to benchmark appearing comparing the Snapdragon 888 and Exynos 2100 the two latest new flagship chips for Android.
Speculated Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+:
- 12.4” OLED display with 120 Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 898 chipset
- 8 GB RAW
- 128 GB / 256 GB internal storage
- Rear Camera Setup – 13MP+5 MP
- 10,090 mAh battery with 45W fast charging
- Under-display fingerprint reader
- Quad speakers on the side
Moreover, there have been rumors that the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ series will have two models – Tab S8 and Tab S8 Ultra. Furthermore, it is expected that devices to be launched in January or February.