Motorola just launched another handset in Europe, the Moto E30. The handset falls somewhere between the E20 and the E40. Let’s take a look.
Specifications of Moto E30:
- 6.5″ HD+ LCD Dot-Display
- Unisoc T700 chipset
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage along with microSD card slot for additional storage
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 48MP (Main camera) + 2MP (Depth sensor) + 2MP (Macro sensor)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- Android 11 Go Edition
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging via Type-C USB
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G connectivity
- Color – Digital Blue and Mineral Gray
The Moto E30 is priced at €100 on Aldi Belgium listing. It’s not clear when the handset will be out for purchase.
via - Motorola Slovakia