Galaxy S22 Ultra CAD renders were launched in September by OnLeaks in collaboration with Digit. Now we finally have leaks on real-world images of the handset by Jon Prosser via Youtube.
The recently leaked images of the handset are like their CAD renders. Furthermore, this latest handset shares many similarities to the Galaxy Note series instead of its predecessor the S21 Ultra. The design is expected to have a rectangular frame with a curved screen and a dedicated S Pen slot.
Speculated Specifications of Galaxy S22 Ultra:
- 6.8″ AMOLED display with QHD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate
- Samsung’s Exynos 2200 chipset
- 16GB of RAM
- 512GB of internal storage.
- Android 12-based One UI 4.0
- Quad Rear Camera Setup – 108MP(main camera)+ 12MP(ultra-wide lens)+ 10MP(telephoto lens with 10x zoom)+ 10MP(telephoto lens with 3X zoom) much like the LG Velvet
- Supports S Pen slot
Price and Availability:
Galaxy S22 Ultra series is expected to launch in February 2022. There have also been claims by Jon Prosser that pre-orders for the Galaxy S22 series will go live in the second week of February. Further information will be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: ROG Phone 5s series: Enters Europe!