Beats recently launched its latest TWS earbuds Beats Fit Pro on November 1st of this year. These latest earbuds have some exceptional functions and features.
Specifications of Beats Fit Pro:
- Beats buds are True Wireless Headset with secure-fit wingtips
- The earbuds are powered by an H1 chip same as AirPods
- IPX4 rating with water and sweat resistant
- Features – Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), Spatial Audio with head tracking for music, Adaptive EQ, and Audio Sharing
- With just the buds 6 hours of playback with ANC or Transparency modes enabled, and 7 hours those are disabled
- The case recharges the buds up to 3 times and supports Fast Fuel charging, allows 1 hour of playback with 5 minutes of charging
- Charging is via Type-C USB
- 3 different sizes of silicone ear tips with Fit Test feature in the iOS and Android support apps to ensure a proper fit for optimal acoustic seal
- Color variants: Beats Black, Beats White, Stone Purple, and Sage Gray
Price and Availability:
The Beats Fit Pro has already started the sale and will be starting deliveries from today. The TWS earbuds are priced at $200 in the US. Further information on the global availability will be given in the coming days.
Also, Read: Realme GT Neo2: Now in Thailand and Malaysia!