Recently Realme was reported working on the latest handset Realme Q3T. Now, this handset was seen listed on China Telecom’s page. But there has been speculation that this handset might just be a rebrand of the previously launched Realme Q3s with a new name.
Speculated Specifications of Realme Q3T:
- 6.6” LCD of Full HD+ resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal memory
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 48MP(main camera) + dual 2MP(auxiliary shooter)
- Front camera – 16MP selfie camera with a punch hole in the left corner
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Price and Availability :
It is expected that the handset will be priced at $250. Furthermore, there are also rumors that the device might not be sold outside of China. Further information on the device will be given in the coming days.